Welcome to my blog about Paris and Paris life. Here you’ll find all the insider tips known only to people who live there.
I’ve lived in the capital for 9 years already, and in this blog I’ll tell you what only true Parisians know.
Here you’ll find information on:
- how to book a room in a good 3 or 4 star hotel for under 100 euros.
- where Parisians are buying clothes this season and what brands are currently in favor in the capital of fashion.
- which site is best to look for an apartment to rent without intermediates
- which restaurants Sarkozy goes to regularly
- which beauty salon Carla Bruni often visits
- How to get 70 % discount on a Celine bag
- How to choose a present from Paris correctly: wine, cheese or foiegras and where to buy
- How to get into all the Paris museums for free.
- How to save considerably on Avia tickets to France
- Which Paris restaurants and bistros have cozy green open verandas (that’s rare with the Parisian lack of space)
- Which Parisian suburbs Brigitte Bardot and the Guerlain family live in
- Where in Paris you shouldn’t stay or even go to (and why)
- How to find in Paris an English-speaking doctor, baby-sitter, attorney or other services in English
- What the favorite Parisian week-end destinations are
All this you’ll learn from my blog. Subscribe and be the first to learn all the news from Paris!